– By Sujeeth Kotian
Busy. A heavy word. Being busy, something EVERYONE is these days. It cuts your time to do other things, it cuts your time to do just nothing, hell it EATS away your time. Sometimes, it even doesn’t let you take out time to meet your friends, or talk to your family.
Let me tell you, being Busy is awesome, you can show off and all, but now I’ll let you all in on the secret, being BUSY SUCKS! Indeed, it always keeps your head engaged, and on top of that, you don’t get time to do soo many other things you have in your agenda.
Everywhere, it’s the same case. Lets see:
– Being busy with office work
– School Work/Assignments
– Other work
Now, they may seem to be 3 small points only, but trust me, they in itself, can literally eat out a person. I myself find it busy soo many times to juggle co-curriculars, and studies.
Lets see my list:
– Playing the guitar, learning new songs
– Making MPB(ManipalPhotoBlog) posts
– Managing the FB group, selecting photos, brushing them up
– Completing my college assignments
– Excercise(taking care of my fitness!!!)
– Visiting my 2 friends in the hospital(both got chicken pox, most probably from me :P)
– A lot more my friends
A huge list ain’t it? You don’t realise until you sit down and start typing it, like I did just now 🙂
– By Tejasvi Batria
So what about you guys? Think you can make a list like this (and beat me haha 😛 :P)? Go ahead, give it a shot. You might just be surprised!
– LIKE US ON FACEBOOK:
– FOLLOW me on TWITTER, and stay connected: