– By Debsourabh Ghosh(a.k.a. Joy Porsche)
If love were what the rose is,
And I were like the leaf,
Our lives would grow together
In sad or singing weather.
– Algernon Swinburne
Hello friends. If you remember, last few days have been complete with activities. And today, was another huge milestone. Lets see:
1. Announced about the magazine
2. Posted details on how to participate
3. Recovered from chicken pox and started attending college lectures again (:P)
Things that are going on or are left to do(and will be done):
a) Get guest posts on:
– Articles on Better Photography(tips, we don’t care if you’re an amateir or expert, if you can see in a scene what other’s cant, you got the knack!)
– Reviews: Hardware such as cameras, Software such as Adobe Lightroom 4
b) Get official University Permission(if that happens, this photoblog will become Manipal University’s official PhotoBlog, a huge achievement for us)
c) Recruit people locally for working with us on the magazine development.
and much more…
As you can see, it’s a daunting task, but I’m up to the challenge, and shall work full swing ahead. We are working on a LOGO and currently have two candidates. In the coming month(s) we might shift to a self-hosted domain(but don’t worry, it will remain the same blog, wordpress users!) and add the HEADER image that I’ve been looking for the past month or so.
To keep up with the progress, keep checking:
– My About.Me Page:
– Like us on Facebook: