Sorry for the inactivity the past few days. I’m finally back home. A year of college complete, final exams over, time for the 2 month summer break
So today I share with you these lovely pics:
“The first stab of love is like a sunset, a blaze of color — oranges, pearly pinks, vibrant purples…”
― Anna Godbersen
I can’t believe a year in college got over already. It seems like yesterday I was making my way through the rains, registering all the required forms, entering class for the first time, introducing myself, at awe with our amazing Food Court, meeting new people, shy of seniors, exams, phew! It’s been a loong, yet short year. Odd eh? Well, I guess that’s how life is huh.
I have set certain targets for myself this summer. I intend to utilize these 2 months to learn and develop myself, and of course, have loads of fun. Lets see a rough agenda shall we:
- Learn Java/Android App Development
- Learn Web Designing
- Start Jogging again (regularly this time)
- Start gymming
- Continue with the guitar, perfect a few songs, make videos and share (I’ll post ‘em here too if you like)
- Travel, I hope to be able to travel to Mumbai, meet old friends, and just say hi to the city in general
- Eat loads of good food (pastaa mmm :D)
Well, that’s about it for now. I’ll keep you guys posted on what happens. Meanwhile, what’s your plan for summer?
Click below to use the auto-expanding GALLERY: